INDO PACIFIC 2022 PRIZE DRAW
How to Enter
Drop by the Lumination Stand located at #3B30 and place your business card in the business card bowl OR Connect with a member of the Lumination Team and submit your details via the devices available.
Return flights to Adelaide from any major domestic airport, 1 nights accommodation at Oval Hotel and dinner for two at Bespoke Restaurant, Signature Overnight Experience | Oval Hotel Vouchers $499.00, Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Half-Day Tour from Adelaide (4hr), Private tour of the new Thebarton Campus premises, and experience our brand new Lumination Learning Lab, meet members of our development team behind the technology, Ground transportation will be provided between airport, hotel and tour departure/ return locations.
Participants must place their business card in the bowl or submit their details via the QR code located at the Lumination Stand #3B30 during the competition period.
Maximum number of entries: One (1) entry per person during the Competition Period.
The draw will take place at 10am (AEST) on Wednesday the 1st of June 2022 at the Lumination Thebarton Campus.
The competition begins at 9am (AEST) on Tuesday 10st May 2022. Entries into the competition close at 11.30pm (AEST) on Tuesday 31st May 2022. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address and contact details.
2. Employees or agencies of Lumination (“Lumination”, “We”), or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Lumination containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the form via QR code at Indo Pacific 2022 or submit a business card in person at the Indo Pacific 2022 event. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at [email protected] with “Lumination Indo Pacific 2022 Prize Draw” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Lumination accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Lumination.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 11.30pm (AEST) on Tuesday 31st May 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from the Prize Draw entrants in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 10:00 (AEST) Wednesday 1st June 2022.
10. The winner will receive
Return flights to Adelaide from any major domestic airport,
1 nights accommodation at Oval Hotel and dinner for two at Bespoke Restaurant, Signature Overnight Experience | Oval Hotel Vouchers $499.00,
Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Half-Day Tour from Adelaide (4hr),
Private tour of the new Thebarton Campus premises, and experience our brand new Lumination Learning Lab, meet members of our development team behind the technology,
Ground transportation will be provided between airport, hotel and tour departure/ return locations.
11. Lumination accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 7th June 2022. If a winner does not respond to Lumination within 14 days of being notified by Lumination, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Lumination shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Lumination shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Lumination via email.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after 7th June 2022 by sending an email to [email protected]
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Lumination retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Lumination’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Lumination and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including Lumination’s website) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Lumination accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Lumination further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Lumination for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Lumination reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Lumination in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Lumination shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
23. Promoter: Lumination, 35-37 Stirling Street, Thebarton, Adelaide, SA, 5031.
24. The INDO PACIFIC 2022 International Maritime Exposition is in no way affiliated with this competition.