The Modern Classroom: Immersive technology meets exceptional student outcomes (18th Apr 2023)
Date: 18th Apr 2023
Location: Lumination Adelaide 35-37 Stirling Street, Thebarton SA 5031, Australia
Calling all STEM Educators, this one’s for you!
Immerse yourself in the world of VR and AR and take emerging technology to the next level at your school.
Don’t miss our next Lumination Symposium Series event; The Modern Classroom – An Introduction to Immersive Teaching & Learning for STEM Educators. This session is targeted at STEM educators who are new to the world of Immersive Technology. The event features experts who will explore how emerging technology is:
- Becoming widely accessible across a variety of learning spaces
- Deepening student learning outcomes
- Easier than ever to integrate into the classroom.
Where: Lumination Adelaide, 35-37 Stirling Street, Thebarton, SA 5031
When: 09:00 – 11:30 am ACST, Tuesday 18 April
Cost: Free, Places are limited, don’t miss out!
Do you want to learn how to incorporate emerging technologies such as augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) into the classroom? Attendees will leave with a better understanding of:
- Why immersive technology enhances students’ skills and conceptual understanding of critical and creative thinking, problem solving, personal and social capabilities
- How the use of emerging technologies connects directly to outcomes across STEM curriculum areas
- The best STEM VR and AR applications and content and how they link directly to educational outcomes.
Attendees will enjoy breakfast, networking and the opportunity to experience the latest Immersive Technology for the classroom.
For more information, please contact the Lumination Events Team [email protected]
how we can help
Latest Innovations, Insights & more.
Announcing the 2023 Future Thinkers Challenge Winners
Congratulations to the brilliant young minds who conquered the 2023 Future Thinkers Challenge! Futur...
Simulated Training is Supporting the Workplace of Today and Tomorrow
Immersive Technology Training in Action – The Benefits of Simulated Training for Industry Today...
Achieving Equitable Education with Immersive Technology
Immersive technology is removing barriers to achieving equitable education In an article published i...
Empowering Tomorrow’s Innovators: Immersive Learning at Grange Primary School
In the world of education, finding innovative ways to engage students and foster collaboration is es...