Increasing Student Engagement Using Immersive Technologies
Date: 7th Sep 2023
Get Ready To Increase Student Engagement
Are you ready to revolutionise student engagement within your school? Register to watch our webinar on “Increasing Student Engagement through Immersive Technologies” to learn how you can harness the power of cutting-edge technology to increase student interest and curiosity.
Who Should Attend?
Developed exclusively for principals and educational leaders, our experts will delve into the world of immersive technologies and outline how it is reshaping the way lessons are delivered.
What’s in It for You?
- Expert Insights – Gain valuable knowledge from our esteemed education technology experts who will unveil proven, bespoke practices that increase student engagement.
- Discover Solutions – Discover the latest immersive technology you can use to amplify student engagement levels.
- Real-World Success Stories – Hear about the real world results we have seen from schools in our network, who are using this technology to reach students in new ways.
Webinar Key Takeaways
Watching this webinar, you will walk away with:
- How immersive technologies can grow student engagement.
- Insight into immersive learning technology and how to incorporate it into every facet of the curriculum in your school.
- The inspiration and vision needed to cultivate a tech-forward learning environment that resonates with today’s digital-native students.
This event was live on Thursday, September 7th at 4:00pm AEST
Meet our Presenters
Business Development Manager (VIC)
With 14 years of experience as a Secondary School leader and Drama/Humanities teacher + a further 8 years working with schools across Australia implementing innovative online resources, Campbell understands the challenges both Principals and teachers face. He is passionate about student engagement, empowering teachers and linking real world skills to the classroom.
Head of Education
Rebecca is an experienced classroom and STEM educator in state and independent schools in South Australia. Rebecca has a diverse background in business and marketing, having developed and worked in two start-ups in the hospitality sector, playing a pivotal role in an Adelaide FinTech company going global as well as having an early career in the Not-for-Profit and Arts sectors. Oversees Lumination Learning Labs education programs.
how we can help
Latest Innovations, Insights & more.
Announcing the 2023 Future Thinkers Challenge Winners
Congratulations to the brilliant young minds who conquered the 2023 Future Thinkers Challenge! Futur...
Simulated Training is Supporting the Workplace of Today and Tomorrow
Immersive Technology Training in Action – The Benefits of Simulated Training for Industry Today...
Achieving Equitable Education with Immersive Technology
Immersive technology is removing barriers to achieving equitable education In an article published i...
Empowering Tomorrow’s Innovators: Immersive Learning at Grange Primary School
In the world of education, finding innovative ways to engage students and foster collaboration is es...